By my good buddy John Dobbs. That makes me “it” I guess! 🙂 Here is my response:
1. One book that changed your life: No doubt about this one- In His Steps by Charles Sheldon.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: I don’t read many books completely through more than once (with In His Steps being the exception) but I have been into Restoration history lately and revisited Richard Hughes’ Reviving the Ancient Faith.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: The Bible- if I had to choose one this would be it!
4. One book that made you laugh: Laughter from the Pearly Gates– it was a gift book I received recently and even though most stories were corny I still found myself laughing.
5. One book that made you cry: In His Steps
6. One book you wish had been written: The Secret to My Success on the Pro Fishing Tour. If only!
7. One book you wish had never been written: Behold the Pattern
8. One book you’re currently reading: Things Unseen by C. Leonard Allen. Another fresh take on the Restoration.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Like a Shepherd Lead Us edited by David Fleer and Charles Siburt